Electrification of transportation is attracting worldwide attention. Industry and governments are working to reduce carbon emissions and address growing urban pollution problems. Electric vehicles offer an effective solution to these problems and will see an upswing in adoption in the coming years. Local governments are imposing increasing restrictions on car ownership and imposing new taxes and duties on petrol-powered vehicles. As a result, demand for electric vehicle manufacturing services has grown significantly in recent years. This article lists 5 tips to help you find a reliable one EV charger manufacturer in China.
Why should I choose to buy an EV charger from a Chinese manufacturer?
The Chinese EV market is one of the fastest growing global markets with a promising positive trend in the future with the most reputable products. If you face challenges in sourcing EVs, the Chinese market offers a wide range of reliable ones EV charger Manufacturers with wide reputation for various EV chargers. Additionally, their EV chargers come with different power ratings and warranties for different vehicle models.
5 Tips for Finding a Reliable EV Charger Manufacturer in China
Research how solid the EV charger manufacturer is.
Below are some things that will help you verify the solidity of your EV manufacturer.
- Run the D&B report to help assess the creditworthiness of your chosen EV manufacturer. Information includes details of the manufacturer’s commercial credit, and financial stress.
- Check the length of time the manufacturer has been in the EV charger manufacturing business. Notably, a manufacturer’s history can predict its future performance.
- Check if the manufacturer has their physical address, which you can probably go to directly to get the details.
- Number of EV chargers installed by manufacturers and their success stories.
- Location of the manufacturer’s headquarters.
- Professionalism of the manufacturer’s website.
Check the manufacturer’s EV charger quality.
To check the quality of EV charger, below are some things you need to confirm.
- Quality of your EV charger manufacturer. The most widely recognized quality standard and process is ISO 9001, which is administered multinationally.
- Request an EV charger demo or sample to help evaluate the manufacturer’s product quality. Check out their chargers in depth to check their design and build quality.
- Check the charging capacity of the EV charger as different vehicle models come with different charging requirements. So, you should be interested in the EV charger power rating.
- Price competition of EV manufacturer’s products.
- Check the warranty terms of EV chargers, which will be cost effective and able to meet your requirements.
Determine what support you can get from the EV charger manufacturer.
You should contact EV charger vendors to check the data you need about their products, purchase procedures, installation instructions or services, and manufacturer’s warranty services. Therefore, you should not rely solely on the downloadable information on the EV charger manufacturer’s website as most of the web details are not updated regularly.
View previous EV projects from your manufacturer.
Closely examine the manufacturer’s previous EV projects by requesting data from the firm to gauge whether the manufacturer can deliver the requested volume and quality of EV chargers. You can request a copy of the purchase order from the previous project. This document will show details of the project, such as how many devices were previously contracted with the manufacturer. This can help you determine if the manufacturer has experience building a large number of devices.
Find out about your EV charger manufacturer’s delivery time.
Different manufacturing companies will have different delivery times. The best way to verify that your EV charger can meet the manufacturer’s agreed delivery schedule is to request a sample. If they fail to deliver the samples as per the agreed delivery period, there is a high possibility that they will not deliver your bulk EV charger orders promptly.
While finding a reliable manufacturer for your EV chargers can be challenging, it is imperative that you do your research. Finding a manufacturer that has experience building similar devices and can meet your timeline will help you avoid unnecessary delays. Additionally, working with a reliable manufacturer will help you avoid unnecessary costs and headaches. With the tips listed above, you should have no problem finding a reliable manufacturer for your EV chargers.